Evans' collection of over 40 of the coolest “kid approved” science projects are guaranteed to light up your child’s eyes and spark their imaginations. The book is geared towards elementary and middle school students, but can always be adjusted for more complex high school projects.
You can choose from a variety of exciting experiments that cover different areas of science including projects in biology, physics and chemistry. All projects require parental supervision, which makes them a great opportunity to build a stronger relationship between parents and children and share a unique experience together.
This informative kids book includes well chosen words & great pictures to help children learn more about one of America's most beloved and iconic heroes, Neil Armstrong.
Aside from the interesting facts and images Mr Smith presents in his Neil Armstrong for Kids Book he also covers some interesting insights about Neil Armstrong's background, his humble beginnings & how he first got started with flying. Kids will also learn about his many accomplishments, his influences on mankind today and more interesting facts.
Learn all about Earth's Oceans, Mountains, Rivers, Deserts & Endangered Species
- What's the Earth Made Of?
- The worlds biggest and best Oceans, Mountains, Rivers & Deserts
- Fun & Amazing Facts About Earth!
- Earth's Species
- How can everyone on Earth make a difference?
Learn all about 50 of the most Endangered Animals in the world
- What is an Endangered Species?
- How many species are endangered?
- What's causing the species to be endangered?
Children's book about love and purpose.
Age Level: 6 - 18 | Grade Level: 6 - 12
Did you know that when we use mobile phones to call someone and we dial a number from our cell phone, our mobile send a signal to the transmitting tower. The transmitting tower as you may already have seen is called as BTS. It receives signal from your cell phone and connect your call ahead.
Amazing facts, photos and video links to some of the world's toughest animals.
Fascinating Facts Include...
- The greater roadrunner is also known as the snake killer because it can kill small snakes with one blow from its beak or larger snakes by beating them against rocks.
- The flat-headed frog is another expert at storing water. It can store so much water, in fact, that it ends up bloated and shaped like a ball, with only its head staying flat.
- The desert cockroach is found in the Colorado Desert. It is able to absorb water vapor from the atmosphere, sometimes absorbing so much that it gains weight.
- In spite of their name, desert night lizards are active during the day. They are the only lizards to form social groups, with the young lizards staying with their parents for years.
- The desert death adder can go without food for days, lying in patient ambush. When prey comes close, it wiggles the tip of its tail, making it look like a worm, and bringing the prey within striking distance.
Animal books for kids can be one of the best ways to teach young children about the many creatures that call our planet home. In this fully illustrated picture book, best selling children's book author Mark Smith shows children what makes snakes so incredible.
Kids will learn what snakes eat, where snakes live and what makes snakes different from every other animal on our incredible planet. It is all about exploration and learning in a fun way.
Your children will love the full color photographs that spring to life on every model of the Kindle. Ten beautiful Snakes are featured with facts, color photos and more.
Age Level: 0 - 6 | Grade Level: P - 1
Meet Kayleigh and read about her first time in the big pool. She gets so excited when she sees the pool. She is not scared of it at all and has so much fun!
This book builds confidence. It teaches kids to be brave and to get out there and try new things. You never know how much fun you will have unless you get out there and try!
Age Level: 3 - 11 | Grade Level: K - 6
The Princess and the frog is a tale about a Prince under the spell of a wicked witch. He must find somebody with sRead on as he tries to convince the Princess to save him from the spell.
(HAPPY LANGUAGE KIDS, a bilingual book series for children)
Bilingual book for children - English/ Spanish
THE FAMILY - LA FAMILIA
teaches the vocabulary of the different family members.
This book depicts the wonder of the world of Bears in all its glory. Children are given a well-rounded understanding of this fascinating creature: its anatomy, feeding habits and behavior. The following bears are featured:
- The abundant American Black Bear
- The shy Asiatic Black Bear
- The endangered Giant Panda Bear
- The silvery Grizzly Bear
- The awesome Kodiak Bear
- The sweet-toothed Malayan Sun Bear
- The carnivorous Polar Bear
- The unique Sloth Bear
- The diminutive Spectacled Bear
On the closet’s shelf there was a round metal container filled with all kinds of buttons. Most of the time, the buttons slept because it was dark and quiet inside of the container. But when the buttons weren’t sleeping, they would tell each other interesting stories of how they ended up in the container.
Amongst all the buttons, there was a small shy Pink Button that didn’t have any stories to share. She had lived in this dark container for so long that she couldn’t remember how she got there. The small Pink Button was not just another boring flat button. Not at all! She looked like a very pretty pink flower with 6 petals, rising a little bit at the edges...
Fun words for small children are contained within these color pages as the watercolor paintings come alive with sounds.
The recommended age range is 0 - 3 years old. This book is great for learning animals and silly rhymes while enjoying fun pictures.