A mysterious golden chest in Grams’ attic, a stained-glass window that never ages, and a strange dream. What do these three things have in common? MAGIC. This magic sends twins, Katie and Billy, and their two best friends on a quest into Fey in pursuit of a stolen talisman, The Dagger of Truth. In the hands of dark magic, this mighty talisman can be transformed into The Dagger of Malice and possess the power to destroy both Fey and mortal Earth. The friends are guided on their mission by four good fairies, a Brownie, Sun Fairy, Sphinx, and The Green Lady. Armed with magical weapons, gifted from the Dwarfs, they go in pursuit of the thief, a Soul Shrinker, and his mother the Queen of the Dark Fairies. Come along for the ride as “The Chosen Ones” step into an exotic land full of danger, magic and mystery. Age Level: 8 - 18
Age Level: 5 - 14 | Grade Level: K - 6
People who read this book also read "The day the crayons quit". This thrilling adventure is about a boy named Ian who on an afternoon of bird watching, discovers a secret civilization that lives under the sea. These people travel the world under the sea in amazing submarines, helping whales, turtles and dolphins.
On this adventure, he and his new friend Geo discover that treasure can be more than just gold and silver.
If you have been, I am sure, you might have seen the Lions and the Zebras.
How about the Dragons? Did you see them? Here is a chance to see them in this adventure filled family vacation story.
Tommy and Lily are having adventure of their lives.
They never imagined that they would have a chance to ride the Fiery but Friendly Dragons.
When three hungry soldiers enter the village, the selfish villagers hide rather than welcome them. To teach the villagers that sharing brings joy, they announce they are making soup from stones. This idea is so surprising that the soldiers convince the self-centered villagers to add something to their soup for additional flavor. Their contributions to the water and stones become a delicious pot of soup.
Soup-making turns into a village-wide celebration and changes the villagers forever. This retelling of the classic folktale demonstrates community spirit and the joy of sharing.
Look deep inside. You have what it takes. It's within you, as long as you believe in yourself and don't give up.
That is the penguin way. Leave your doubts at the door. You shall succeed!
This picture book is intended for children 3-6, but adults will also get a kick out of it!
Age Level: 2 - 18 | Grade Level: P - 12
Awarded “Certified Classic 2014” honor by The Neon Book Club Review, as well as a 5/5 Star Rating
A heart-warming message told through brilliant Computer Generated Imagery that's sure to touch and entertain both children and parents alike.
Follow our main character as he tries out numerous occupations in hopes of finding The GREATEST JOB in the WORLD, only to find that none of them are as fulfilling as the one he never imagined.
Age Level: 5 - 15
- Who Were The Celts?
- Where Did They Come From?
- What Does The Iron Age Have To Do With The Celts?
- Who Was In Britain Before The Celts?
- What Kind Of People Were The Celts?
- A Class System
- Didn’t The Celts Paint Their Bodies And Fight Naked?
- What Kind Of Homes Did The Celts Live In?....and MORE!
- Who Were The Aztecs?
- Where Did They Come From?
- Aztlan? Where Is that?
- Who Was Montezuma?
- Who Were The Other Rulers Of The Aztecs?
- Like We Elect A Prime Minister?
- What Were Their Cities Like
- If They Had Marketplaces, Did They Also Have Money?
- Human Sacrifice? They Killed People?
- Didn’t The Aztecs Have Pyramids?
- Did The Aztecs Pyramids Look Like Egyptian Pyramids?...and MORE!
- Who Were The Vikings?
- Did They Really Wear Hats With Horns?
- But They Were Tough Pirates, Right?
- But They Were Still Pirates Part Of The Time. Why So Much Raiding?
- Were They Fierce Fighters?
- Were There Any Famous Viking Pirates?
- What Did They Explore?
- How Did The Vikings Get To All These Places?
- How Far Did They Spread?
- How Did Vikings Live?....and MORE!
- What Did The Vikings Believe?
- What Is Yggdrasil?
- Who Are The Aesir And The Vanir?
- Vili And Ve
- Why Is Ancient Greece Called The “Cradle Of Western Civilization”?
- What Was The Greek Democracy Like?
- What Are City-States?
- What Were The Most Important City-States?
- What Was The Other?
- What Was Life Like In Ancient Greece?
- What Was It Like To Be A Greek Child?
- Did They Go To School?
- What Were Ancient Greek Homes Like?
- Didn’t The Greeks Invent The Olympics?
- What Sort Of Religion Did The Greeks Follow?
- What Makes Ancient Egypt “Ancient”? When Did It Happen?
- Why Is Ancient Egypt So Important?
- Why Did Ancient Egyptians Live Next To The Nile River?
- What Was Life Like In Ancient Egypt?
- What Sort Of Things Did Ancient Egyptians Eat?
- Who Ruled Ancient Egypt?
- How Did The People Decide Who Would Become Pharaoh?
- Pharaoh Was A God? Did They Have Lots Of Gods?
- Who Were Some Of The Most Important Pharaohs?
- What Kind Of Religion Did The Ancient Egyptians Practice?
- Bes....and MORE!
Age Level: 5 - 15
Every one of our books is lovingly researched, illustrated and put together to outstand, awe and inspire the reader. Our beautiful images help explain and enlighten each well-written fact.
This is the first eBook in the best-selling series ‘Spanish Intermediate Reading Comprehension’. Each eBook contains fifteen interesting articles in intermediate level Spanish on a variety of topics such as: history, religion, the natural world, science, travel, food and more.
It is perfect for intermediate students of Spanish who want to improve their reading comprehension and will help with exam practice.
The eBook includes:
- 15 fascinating short articles (written by Spanish native speakers).
- Language notes about each text, where key words, grammar points and phrases are explained.
- Questions about each text (with clickable links to the answers).
- A section on key grammatical terms, such as noun, verb, adjective etc.