Are you trying to decide if Homeschooling your child is right for you?
Choosing to homeschool your child isn’t a decision you want to take lightly. As parents, teaching your child is second nature. You teach them to talk, walk and educate them about what to eat. It is fairly natural to want to be in charge of their formal education as well. I’ll help you navigate the ins and outs of the process before you’re committed so you know exactly what to expect.
“Who Is A Leader?” is a first of its kind children’s book on leadership. A traditional children’s picture book is coupled with family & classroom discussion guides and activities to promote mindfulness and leadership at home and in the world. The book showcases the leadership styles of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Oprah Winfrey, Mother Teresa and Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson.
A young girl finds herself lost in her neighbor's magical garden. Winner of the 2012 Gelett Burgess Children's Book Awards (fantasy) and the Canadian Christian Writing Awards (young adult.)
Age Level: 7 - 12 | Grade Level: 2 - 5
A treasured necklace—stolen.
A good friend—jailed.
The rabbit tribe—outraged.
And Pibbin dares to follow the robber’s trail into Shadow Swamp.
Book 4 in TALES OF FRIENDSHIP BOG
~An easy reading adventure for ages 7 and up.
~Includes colorful illustrations, story map, and frog photographs.
Age Level: 8 - 18 | Grade Level: 3 - 12
Get-to-Know the 'First Citizen of America,' to learn of his youth and upbringing, his early career, his romantic life, and of course his pivotal role as a statesman and in the formation of budding new nation! Turn these pages and enjoy the opportunity to learn history, but better yet to come to know Franklin better through Parker’s amazing ability to describe his life in such a way as to encourage the reader to carry on; making this an enjoyable and interesting Quick-Read Biography.
* How President Lincoln stood his ground and overcame tremendous resistance to the Emancipation Proclamation.
* What the Proclamation accomplished.
* How this document inspired freedom lovers to fight even harder for the abolition of slavery.
* Why Lincoln had to wait for just the right time to issue the Emancipation Proclamation.
* Why the Proclamation may have been as much a military maneuver as a humanitarian gesture.
...and much, much more!
This educational children's book reveals...
* Why Lewis and Clark are so important in American history.
* The incredible discoveries that Lewis and Clark made on their long and dangerous journey.
* The hardships and life-threatening risks that Lewis and Clark faced as they discovered lands and peoples no other American had ever seen.
* How Lewis and Clark and their companions survived freezing winters, fearsome wild animals, and menacing locals.
* Why Lewis and Clark's discoveries were crucial in expanding the United States to the Pacific Ocean.
Discover a competition of epic proportions between the United States and the USSR during the Space Race. Find out who was the first to win, from reaching outer space to landing a man on the moon. History will come alive before your very eyes.
Illustrated in the popular minimalist style of today, young reader's imaginations will come to life. Simple history gives you the facts in a simple uncomplicated and eye catching way. Simple history is part of an ongoing series, what will be the next episode? Designed for children aged 9 -12