Get 30% off the Big Book of History + FREE Teacher Guide
and/or The Big Book of Earth and Sky + FREE Teacher Guide
Designed by the creative team that developed the innovative and award-winning Big Book of History, the Big Book of Earth and Sky unfolds as a 15-foot chart. It is removable so it can be viewed either panel-by-panel or hung on the wall as a full-length display.
Ages 7 to 13
The Big Book of Earth & Sky + FREE Teacher Guide
- Explore the elements that make up the soil, the sea, and the sky.
- Examine detailed charts and graphs about the earth's crust, caves, and clouds.
- Scan facts and figures on weather, mountains, and more, based on the best-selling Wonders of Creation series!
The Big Book of History + FREE Teacher Guide
- who were the first emperors of China and Rome
- what discovery unlocked the secrets of a forgotten language
- how modern robotics had its roots in the tea dolls of Japan
- where Christians faced death for the entertainment of thousands
- why the languages of Greek and Hebrew were used to write the Bible
- and how the Age of Discovery meant wealth some, and the destruction of civilization for others.