Teach specific concepts of geometry to 4th and 5th graders through videos! Included in this deal are three videos and 24 worksheets designed for all levels of learners, including ESL students. Use these activities as math morning work, bell ringers, review activities, group activities - or any way you like.
- Identify line segments and rays
- Identify and classify different angles: right, acute, obtuse
- Identify perpendicular and parallel lines
- Identify different two-dimensional shapes
- Identify and draw line of symmetry in two-dimensional figures
- Grades 4 to 5
- Excellent resource for ESL and special needs students.
What is included?
- 3 animation videos with voiceover and text display of a problem scenario
- 24 critical thinking questions