Age Level: 10 - 18
"An Open Secret" solves the mystery of Aikido training by revealing factual truths, historical reasoning, and detailed explanations required of all Aikido students. It also takes an in-depth look at the common and unique practices all Aikidoka (practitioners of Aikido); the background of Aikido’s rich history as budo (self-defense martial art); a current assessment of the art’s international status; and an overview of various sub-styles in the 21st century.
Age Level: 8 - 18 | Grade Level: 5 - 9
Heather and Picket are extraordinary rabbits with ordinary lives until calamitous events overtake them, spilling them into a cauldron of misadventures. They discover that their own story is bound up in the tumult threatening to overwhelm the wider world.
Kings fall and kingdoms totter. Tyrants ascend and terrors threaten. Betrayal beckons, and loyalty is a broken road with peril around every bend.
Where will Heather and Picket land? How will they make their stand?
Join Brother and Sis on their journey of turning a boring day into one full of creative play! This book was written for preschool and elementary aged children. It is meant to be an inspiration for children to find pleasure in creating their own fun. It is also meant to encourage them to look at the things around them a little differently and see how they can be repurposed.
It is playfully illustrated by two sisters (still kids themselves).
Included in the ebook is a link for free printables including a collection of building fronts that you can print for your children to use to create their own “Recycle Bin Town.” They can fit nicely onto empty cereal boxes or other items you are recycling.
Age Level: 9 - 12 | Grade Level: 3 - 6
Chance Bradley is enjoying his winter break to the fullest. The snowfall is heavy and he's doing all the winter activities with his friends to the max. But when his snow fort is wrecked, Chance sets out to find the mysterious culprit. Could the legends be true? Can Chance find and tame the Yeti?
A fun action-adventure middle reader kids book for ages 9-12 and adults. Children's middle reader with 9 Color Illustrations
The Chance Bradley Adventures Series are action-packed stories filled with action, science fiction, adventure and a hint of fantasy.
Age Level: 6 - 8 | Grade Level: K - 4
Me First! tells the story of Baden, a selfish eagle who annoys friends, family, and neighbors as he always demands to be first. Baden's behavior makes others reject him, so that he ends up feeling sad and lonely. He is helped by a group of glowing, golden eagles who serve others in the School of the Woods. These scouts help Baden to discover the rewards of putting others first through cheerful service. Baden goes on a personal journey that leads him to help others and feel good about himself.
Age Level: 5 - 14 | Grade Level: K - 6
People who read this book also read "The day the crayons quit". This thrilling adventure is about a boy named Ian who on an afternoon of bird watching, discovers a secret civilization that lives under the sea. These people travel the world under the sea in amazing submarines, helping whales, turtles and dolphins.
On this adventure, he and his new friend Geo discover that treasure can be more than just gold and silver.
Are you striving for ways to teach your children about money? In "Personal Finance for Children," author John Cruise shows you:
1. When it is a good time to begin teaching your children about money
2. How to help you set money goals with your children
3. How to make saving money fun for your kids
4. Some fun activities you can share with your kids as they learn about money
Here you will find ideas on how to teach your children to save, budget, and invest money of their own.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- How to Help Your Child Master a Daily Habit
- How to Develop Your Child’s Curiosity
- How to Encourage Your Child
- Ways to Turn “I Can’t” Into “I Can”
- When to Gently Nudge and When to Push
- How to Help Your Child Make Decisions
- How to Talk to Your Child
- How Your Presence Affects Your Kids Behaviour, Emotional Health and Academic Performance
- How To Manage Your Time Wisely
- The Importance of Setting family Goals and Schedules
- How To Get More "Me Time"
- Ways To Spend More Times With Your Kids
- Much, much more!
Throughout this book you will find ways to:
- bring new habits into your life and home that can help children to better understand the rules
- feel less irritable; be more relaxed and more creative in your reactions
- save your evenings and enjoy adult time without interruption
- teach young children how to be more self-sufficient (and responsible!), get ready faster, contribute to household chores, and play independently
- stop feelings of guilt and doubt when you must discipline
- pick up new ideas to handle typical parent/child conflicts
- enjoy your children, laugh more, and connect deeper
You and your child will discover intriguing facts about these unique and Seven Wonders of the Ancient World!
- Chapter 1: The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Chapter 3: The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
- Chapter 4: Temple of Artemis at Ephesus
- Chapter 5: Statue of Zeus at Olympia
- Chapter 6: Mausoleum at Halicarnassus
- Chapter 7: Colossus of Rhodes
- Chapter 8: Lighthouse of Alexandria
- *And Much More…*
Here Is A Preview Of What’s Inside...
- Choosing the Right Curriculum
- Getting Organized
- Finding Materials
- Homeschooling from Preschool to High School
- Socialization Concerns
- Field Trips: Getting Out of the Classroom
- Standardized Testing – What You Should Know
- And much, much more!