Age Level: 8 - 14 | Grade Level: 3 - 8
Five Children and It is a delightful children's story for young readers or as a read aloud. The story begins when a group of siblings find a sand-fairy who can grant wishes that last only one day. Their wishes all go comically wrong in this fun adventure story for children.
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes is a collection of short stories featuring the famous detective and his assistant, Watson. This collection includes:
- "Silver Blaze"
- "The Adventure of the Cardboard Box"
- "The Adventure of the Yellow Face"
- "The Adventure of the Stockbroker's Clerk"
- "The Adventure of the Gloria Scott"
- "The Adventure of the Musgrave Ritual"
- "The Adventure of the Reigate Squire"
- "The Adventure of the Crooked Man"
- "The Adventure of the Resident Patient"
- "The Adventure of the Greek Interpreter"
- "The Adventure of the Naval Treaty"
- "The Final Problem"
The Hound of the Baskervilles is the 3rd crime novel featuring Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. In this case, Holmes solves an attempted murder and dispells the legend of a supernatural beast.
Aladin is a street rat with the potential to something much more. Read the classic story of Aladin and his magic lamp, a middle eastern folk tale that has deligted audiences for centuries.
Age Level: 8 - 18 | Grade Level: 3 - 12
Have you ever wanted to learn more about these great men, but felt you didn't have the time to read an extensive work about each individual? Well Author Cynthia A. Parker has removed that pain by providing you with four Quick-Read Biographies wherein she keeps the length short, but does not sacrifice when it comes to interesting information about each of these influential men.
Age Level: 6 - 12 | Grade Level: 2 - 5
Nearly eaten by dinosaurs, shot at by aliens, almost drowned by a giant squid, all while trying to pay attention in school is a normal day for Kevin. How does his teacher, Mrs. Calvin, keep from going crazy?
A picture book leveled for second and third grade readers about the joy and benefit of an active imagination and creative writing.
The classic fairy tale of Cinderella by Charles Perrault with beautiful silhouette illustrations by Arthur Rackham.
A carefully designed ebook in the colorful fullscreen format optimized for Kindle Fire HD.
This ebook contains two parts.
- The first part includes four illustrated short stories (book trailers) inspired by the original masterpiece of L. Frank Baum, and based on the original illustrations of W.W. Denslow (these four illustrated short stories are also available in video format).
- The second part is the original novel of L. Frank Baum. The text is the complete and unabridged April 1900 edition by L. Frank Baum. Some other original illustrations by W. W. Denslow are used to introduce each chapter.
All illustrations have been restored, reworked, and enhanced for this ebook edition.
Age Level: 2 - 17 | Grade Level: P - 11
Are your kids complaining that "there's nothing to do" or "I'm bored"? Need some new ideas to keep them entertained until school is back in session or even this afternoon? Look no further--this guide to free and cheap kids activities will help you kick the boredom blues!
In this book you'll learn:
- How to keeping preschoolers entertained and how to do it on the cheap!
- Having fun and almost free indoor and outdoor activities for kids aged 6 to 8.
- How to have fun with older, independent children on a budget
- Indoor and outdoor activities for kids of all ages
- Fun activities with flair including kids learning activities for kids of all ages
A howlin' good time for the animal lover in your PACK!
" This book although a fun rhyme fiction book has a large variety of unexpected animals that sparked her interest" -C.T.
" The illustrations are excellent and full of funny details that keep kids engaged. It was a fun read!" - Kevin Woram
" The book was filled with so many animals that children might even learn a few new animal names from reading this story" - Charity
Topics covered include:
- The basic drawing tools you need and why you need them
- Light and shadow